WORKSHOP “PROJECTS UNDER THE EUROPEAN INNOVATION ECOSYSTEMS WORK PROGRAMME IN SUPPORT OF THE NEW EUROPEAN INNOVATION AGENDA”WORKSHOP “PROJECTS UNDER THE EUROPEAN INNOVATION ECOSYSTEMS WORK PROGRAMME IN SUPPORT OF THE NEW EUROPEAN INNOVATION AGENDA” https://theraise.eu/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/pexels-mikael-blomkvist-6476254_1_45-1024x684.jpeg 1024 684 RAISE fosters startup growth and scale-up within and across Europe RAISE fosters startup growth and scale-up within and across Europe https://theraise.eu/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/pexels-mikael-blomkvist-6476254_1_45-1024x684.jpeg
Workshop “Projects Under the European Innovation Ecosystems Work Programme in Support of The New European Innovation Agenda” will be held on January 26, 2023, 10:00 – 11:30. It is a hybrid event organised at Brussels, Charlemagne Building, Rue de la Loi 170, SICCO MANSHOLT room, and online.
A few days before event on 26/1 we would like to kindly share with you:
The agenda of the event
- 9:30-10:00 Registration and welcome to the venue
- 10.00-10.05 Welcome by Anna Panagopoulou, DG R&I, Director of ERA&Innovation
- 10.05-10.15 Keynote address: Commissioner Mariya Gabriel, European Commissioner for Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth
- 10.15-10.45 Tour De Table “How you project respond to the objectives of the New European Innovation Agenda” with project coordinators of 2021 calls moderated by Anna Panagopoulou
- 10.45-11:15 Presentation of the Selected Projects
- 11:15- 11:25 Q&A
- 11:25-11:30 Closing remarks by Commissioner Mariya Gabriel, European Commissioner for Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth
A reminder and clarification: the SURVEY LINK needs to be completed by the end of the day COB only by coordinators of 2021 projects included in the xls. file attached (projects successful under 2021 calls);
- Web-streaming (for externals): Don’t hesitate to invite your partners/stakeholders to follow the event via the webstreaming link above.
- Posted In:
- Startup News